Moira and a Clown
We have been having so much fun I haven't had time to blog about it!
We went to the Days of '47 Float Preview Party this week for the first time ever and it was wonderful. I think we'll make it a tradition. We went with my friend Sally and two of her boys, whom my kids adore.
On the way there the pregnant lady (me) got hungry so we stopped at TGIFridays for a yummy lunch. Luckily I had a coupon and shared with my kids because it's not a cheap lunch place (sorry Sally).
We also went to Wheeler Farm for a free Family Fun Day last week. It was great, but it was also hot!
I borrowed the pictures below from Sally's blog about some of our recent adventures.
One of Moira's Favorite Floats
She was upset she couldn't get inside the coach
Such a cute float with Seagulls baking Crickets "Turning Trials in to Treats"
Moira being silly at lunch
Little goofball Kella at lunch
Moira and Jake in the Wheeler Farm Tree House
4 comments:
looks like fun!
Party on, you're always doing something fun!!
Neat! You really do find all kinds of cool things to do--you're a good mom!
Looks like fun! And exhausting. I've never eaten at Fridays, so I'm a little jealous. :D
Post a Comment